PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE
The terms and conditions outlined below are applicable in relation to the use of this website, therefore by using (browsing and where applicable purchasing) this website, you agree to be bound by all terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this website.
In these terms and conditions, reference to "we", "us" and "our" means Tea Lovers Limited – trading as Coffee and Tea Lovers. "You" and "Your" means you our customer under these terms and conditions.
Buying online from our website
While Tea Lovers Limited has endeavoured to make sure that all the information provided is current and free from error, we do not warrant its timeliness, accuracy, completeness or adequacy, and to the extent permitted by NZ law we shall not be responsible or liable for any error in, or omission from, the information provided on this site. We reserve the right to make changes to the information displayed at any time and without notice.
Your submission of an online order is an offer to purchase our Products in accordance with these terms and conditions. We may accept your order by processing your payment and shipping the product, or may, for any reason; decline to accept your order or any part of your order. No order shall be considered to be accepted by us until the Product has been despatched to you. If we decline to accept your order, we will attempt to notify you. If part or full payment requires refunding, this will be provided in the form of a Cheque or Bank Transfer (to a NZ Bank Account).
To make an online purchase on your own behalf (as an individual):
- You must either be purchasing on your own behalf or authorised to purchase on behalf of another person;
- You must be 18 years of age or over and able to enter into the terms and conditions applicable to the purchase;
- Products you purchase must be delivered to a physical address in New Zealand and
- By purchasing online, you warrant that you meet all of the above relevant conditions.
If you a purchasing on behalf of an, association, company, partnership or other such entity (“Entity):
- You must be authorised by the Entity to make the purchase;
- You must be authorised to use the Entity’s credit card used to make the purchase;
- You must be authorised to agree to these terms and conditions on behalf of the Entity;
- Delivery of the Product(s) ordered must be to the Entity’s address in New Zealand;
- References in these terms and conditions to “you” include the Entity (as defined above) and
- By purchasing online, you warrant that you meet all of the above relevant conditions.
If you are purchasing for delivery outside of New Zealand (overseas/international delivery):
- You must send your Enquiry (online or via email) and we will advise of the shipping price that will be applicable for your specific order and destination
- DO NOT place your order directly online as the delivery fee displayed is applicable for NZ destinations only and will not be sufficient to cover the additional postage fees
- Bio Security Laws for the applicable delivery destination may prevent some items from entering the country, it is the purchasers responsibility to ensure that any/all items ordered will meet local laws
- Please take notice that for all orders placed incorrectly for overseas destinations/delivery, it will be the purchasers responsibility to recover the funds via their own Bank/Credit Card facilities
- We cannot be held responsible for international shipping/postage/delivery time-frames, any information provided will be indicative only
- By purchasing online, you warrant that you meet all of the above relevant conditions
Availability, Pricing and Payment
- Where Products are listed on our website with an incorrect price or with incorrect information/images, we reserve the right to cancel your order for those Products (regardless of whether you have made payment for that order). Where you have already made payment for an order that is subsequently cancelled by us, we will refund the amount paid to you in relation to that order. This refund will take the form of a Cheque or Bank Transfer (to a NZ Bank Account).
- Orders are subject to Product availability. If for any reason a Product is not available, we will endeavour to notify you. Where applicable, subsequent refunds for Products which cannot be provided will take the form of a Cheque or Bank Transfer (to a NZ Bank Account).
- Unless expressly advised otherwise, all prices will be displayed in New Zealand dollars and inclusive of GST
- Products and their prices are subject to change without notice at any time.
- The price to be paid for our Products shall be the price displayed at the time your order is submitted (assuming pricing correctness), along with the applicable NZ delivery charges.
- Pricing displayed is RRP, wholesale pricing is not displayed online.
- Website special offers/pricing (as per items displayed on our homepage) are available when purchasing online only, these are not applicable to in-store purchases, fax, phone or mail orders.
- Newsletter (eNews)offers/pricing (as per items displayed on our homepage) are available when purchasing online only, these are not applicable to in-store purchases, fax, phone or mail orders.
- We will endeavour to dispatch your order within 1 business day once we have confirmed that we have accepted your order and received the full amount due to be paid for that order.
- Delivery addresses must be within NZ and we do not deliver to PO Box or Private Bag addresses.
- Additional delivery time-frames will be applicable for NZ Rural Delivery.
- Indicative timeframes for courier delivery are 1 - 2 working days for Auckland Metropolitan Regions and 3 - 6 working days elsewhere. Please be advised that Tea Lovers cannot guarantee these timeframes on behalf of the courier Company. If you require special or urgent delivery please call/email us to discuss prior to placing your order.
- We are not responsible for loss or damage to goods that are delivered to an incorrect address.
- Where you believe that incorrect Products have been delivered, you must contact us with any such claim within 7 days of delivery and provide us with a reasonable opportunity to investigate that claim. Contact us on 09-535-7303 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery Fees within Auckland Metropolitan Regions are $7.00
- Delivery Fees within the North Island (outside of Auckland Metro) are $9.00
- Delivery Fees within the South Island are $9.00
NB: The website may initially default to a $7.00 or $9.00 delivery fee and will automatically adjust to the correct delivery fee upon entering or confirmation of the NZ delivery address (verified).
Where your Town/City details cannot be correctly verified/recognised by our website the shipping fee will default to the standard rate of $9.00.
Returns and/or Refunds
- Tea Lovers Limited will meet all responsibilities under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, where you are a Consumer for the purposes of that Act.
- Choose carefully as we do not refund or exchange if you change your mind.
- If the goods are faulty we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act.
- You must contact us within 7 days of delivery of your order to advise of issues and request a replacement or assistance. Contact us on 09-535-7303 or email email@example.com
- Products must be returned to Coffee and Tea Lovers – 12 Mirabell Place – Botany Downs – Auckland – NZ (or nominated NZ address) the return postage/courier charges are at the purchasers expense. Coffee and Tea Lovers will replace the item where applicable.
- Refunds (for any accepted reason) if/where applicable will take the form of a Cheque or transfer to a nominated NZ Bank Account. Refund method will be determined solely by Tea Lovers. Tea Lovers does not refund or Debit to a Credit Card. Refunded amounts will be for the purchase price of the product only.
- Orders placed incorrectly for overseas destinations/delivery, it will be the purchasers responsibility to recover the funds via their own Bank/Credit Card facilities.
Intellectual Property, Copyright & Trademark
All content and Intellectual Property, Copyright and Trademarks on this website are either owned or licensed by us, therefore you may not in any form or by any means without prior written consent:
- Adapt, reproduce, store, transmit ,download, copy, re-sell, distribute, print, exploit, display, perform, publish, license, transfer or create derivative works from any part of this website; or
- Commercialise any content, products, images or information, obtained from any part of this website.
We are committed to upholding the obligations specified in the Privacy Act 1993 and therefore the information that is collected by us is ONLY that which has been supplied knowingly and willingly by you in order to either; receive/request information, to disclose information, to verify your identity or to order products.
- We will not release your personal information to third parties, except to comply with applicable legal/regulatory processes or as and when required to complete the order payment and fulfilment process (e.g. DPS, Banks, Credit Agencies and Couriers)
- We will not SELL your personal information to third parties
- By purchasing online you may be automatically enrolled to receive our Newsletters, and you may request by email to be removed from this list at any time
- We may send you information, brochures, emails or newsletters from time to time that we believe are of interest to you, and you may request by email to be removed from any such mailing list at any time
- We will provide you with the ability to update your personal information online and at any time, it is therefore your responsibility to ensure that this is kept up to date, accurate and confidential at all times.
Security & Performance
- Our website is secured by COMODO which provides authentication and security using SSL technology to ensure secure transactions, you will see the SSL logo on the payment page.
- Secure payment solutions are provided by DPS and therefore as a result Tea Lovers Limited does not store your Credit Card information or Card data on our website or database.
- We recommend that Browsers such as Mozilla Firefox and Chrome be used when viewing and purchasing on our website, Internet Explorer (IE) users may find that some functions are limited or performance is restricted via IE.
- Checkout and Payment pages which capture minimal personal details will also display the secure https reference and the secure lock image in the browser window (image of a padlock) confirming data security.
- When registering with us you will create a password, this password will be encrypted on our database and only decrypted when retrieved. Passwords will only ever be sent to the specific email address loaded against the customer account in our database.
We do not accept responsibility for any loss, injury or damage, however caused (including negligence), which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of this website, nor do we accept any responsibility for any such loss arising out of your use or reliance on information or images contained on this website.
This disclaimer however does not attempt or aim to prohibit liability in relation to any term implied by NZ law which cannot lawfully be excluded
Changes to Terms & Conditions
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions by publishing them online, they will be deemed to come into force as soon as they are posted/published and by continuing to access/use this website, you agree to be bound by the new terms and conditions. You should check from time to time to see if these terms have changed or not.